GRATEFUL



Make your dreams come true.

I never understood that sentence. It would always seem just a nice cliche. But then I started to make my dream come true. And then everything changed.

There is a huge difference between how we feel we are and how we actually are in the real world. I started working on the inner self trying to bring that out. Constant permanent change. Brick by brick, building myself. Making a dream come true. Working and understanding how I am no longer allowed to stop, to find excuses for not doing things.

It's a wave. And it's so high, so scary and it moves so fast. And you get dizzy, you're dizzy all the time. But oh, my God, it's beautiful!

And sometimes your heart will get scared again and ask what's there left to be done. But this time instead of reasons to give up, you hear one answer. And more than hearing it, you feel it with your entire body. So hard that it makes you shiver: you keep on going.

You walk into the unknown every day. You understand at some point you'll have to risk everything you know. But everything you already know is now safe. So you walk into the unknown and it's just so beautiful and equally scary.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu